Model: Olga Khomenko
Location: New York, NY
When not traveling for modeling work or booking jobs around, this beauty loves to enjoy some quiet stillness in her abode. She describes her style as a mix of Classic and funky elements, expressing "Sometimes I just wear classic, sometimes funky but I cannot be too crazy funky." The cool appeal of her look exemplifies her personality, that of an easy-going and fun person with a hint of spunk; which I picked up on while we swapped life stories during our chats while shooting. Peep her responses to the Model's Top 10 Qs below.
1. Describe your personal fashion style outside of work
Olga: I like to mix it up depending on the occasion and the way I feel – a mix of kind of funk things but also classic things.
2. Favorite place to eat – at Home or Outside the home?
Olga: Both. Sometimes I don’t feel like cooking, but if I have friends or bought nice thing to cook, I like to cook. My favorite restaurant is nearby here called ‘Laconda Verde’ an Italian restaurant. I also love a lot of Japanese food.
3. What pieces do you currently love and have worn over and over this season?
Olga: I wear a lot of my fur coat that I’ve owned for a few years. For everyday I wear basic coats and for special occasions, if the weather’s nice, I like to wear my Burberry coat.
4. Which musician (s) do you have on your listening rotation at this time?
Olga: I love Pharrell, like a lot. I love indie music. I like older hits, I don’t get my music too complicated.
5. Favorite social media platform?
6. Favorite cocktail or mocktail?
Olga: Its called ‘Penny whistle’ – a vodka and ginger mix
7. Favorite way to relax and unwind?
Olga: I love swimming, it puts me in a zone. I like to just have tea at home, simple.
8. What’s in your purse at the moment?
Olga: Powder make-up, wallet, a book if I’ll be stuck somewhere and my keys.
9. Travel Wish list: Put in order of where you’d vacation to first if given the chance –Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, S. America or the Caribbean Islands.
Olga: Africa, Asia, Caribbean, S. America, Europe and Australia
10. Any Future goals, dreams, or any projects you would like to share?
Olga: I’m working on a T-shirt line, I love real estate and I want to finish school.