So this weekend I had a fun time experimenting with my hair. As a past hair dye addict, this time the process went the least bit tedious, messy or unsatisfactory like most of my hair dying experiences. I'm simply in love. With no need to do manual labor mixing (as most home hair color processes entail), no possibility of getting hair dye all over your hands even if you were the most careful person ever and to finally have the exact color outcome as hoped for; seriously no one can go wrong by using this Redken 'Color Rebel' hair makeup. Really!
The bottle contains the dyes, pre-mixed and with easy to follow instructions about its application.
HOW TO USE: In just minutes ...
1. Prime the product by shaking well and twisting the cap in the direction of the arrows until the tip is saturated.
2. Apply Color Rebel to clean or day-after hair by gently pulling sections taut and applying in a smooth sweeping motion. Start with a light layer – you can always add more to build color intensity.
3. Simply let hair air dry or blow-dry for faster results. Keep combing or brushing to a minimum after applying as this will break up the color pigments.
Here's my pic before and after applying the color to my hair.
Color Rebel hair makeup will be available in salons nationwide with shades in:
• Red-y to Rock: True red
• Rebel Without a Coral: Punchy coral
• Punked Up Pink: Fuchsia pink
• Purple Riot: Bright purple
• Gilty as Charged: Gold Shimmer
Don't miss out on the fun, try yours today! ;-)
** All images, recipes, and style tip contents belong to Stylingmsrexti.com, copyrighted © 2014-2018 unless otherwise noted.
Do not reproduce any image or contents aforementioned anywhere written or online, without a written consent from Ms Rexti.